Saturday, April 26

She is such a buzzkill.


So just after I posted the last post, this happened.



So anyway, that is Chinar. She is a thing. If you are from my college, you already know her. If not, you really need to know her.

One of the smartest people around in college, a paragraph down her blog, you'll feel like dumb as monkey thumping away on a laptop. I have never used the word thumping before, had to double check the meaning after typing, heck it fits perfectly. Would have used it anyway.

But really, if you are in for some some serious articles, read her blog. Also, more because she needs love in her life. A lonely life she lives. A future single woman living with 27 cats.


Here :- http://treacherousink.wordpress.com/


Ps. Just because you are a Community fan.

9 comments:

  1. Hey you used a Britta gif for me! Yeay! I forgive you now! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. -_- I was going to write in the post, 'Chinar, don't you dare aww me'.

      And then initially you said 'Fuck you'. But, you will be you.

      Delete
  2. You predicted exactly the same kind of future for me too.
    Single woman with 27 cats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. You changed. Shh ;)

      But its strange, the same number?

      Delete