Thursday, November 28

What do you get when you mix The IT Crowd and some good Web Design advice?


What do you get when you mix Moss from IT Crowd and some really strong web design advice?

A mother flipping laugh and some good learning! I laughed a lot in my head, I am sure you will too.

If you do front end development, you have to read this advice! Don't miss it. Especially if you've just started, this will help you from taking the wrong path ahead.



So recently I came across this one-page completely bare website which sort of screams at you and tries to get all web designers back to their senses. I don't really do frontend development,  but the advice resonated pretty well. Stop over complicating. Just keep it simple.

Before I give you the link to the website, watch this video. If you've watched The IT Crowd, I am sure this is one your favourite scenes.


 

Now that you are in the mother-flipping zone, I want you to go and read this.

http://motherfuckingwebsite.com/

Trust me, the first time I read through the website, the only thing that came to my mind was Moss. I couldn't stop myself from speaking like him. It was hilarious. I had a complete riot, in my mind.

Also, if you haven't watched The IT Crowd, I totally recommend it ! For me, Moss is better than Sheldon Cooper from TBBT.

Ps. I have switched to a pretty minimal design for my blog too. What timing!

5 comments:

  1. Ha Ha, Cant stop laughing at "http://motherfuckingwebsite.com/"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Do you watch The IT Crowd btw?

      Delete
  2. What do you get when you mix The IT Crowd and some good Web Design advice? Its a good post. I like it personally.Thanks for your sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article with excellent idea!Thank for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information. search engine optimization tips pakistan

    ReplyDelete