Friday, April 18

On Placement Sessions, Personal Interviews and Irony.

Today was an institute holiday (Good Friday), but we were supposed to attend a session by one of the premier coaching institutes about writing our resumes and on giving good PI's. Even though the initiative meant well, I couldn't stop myself from being cynical about the presentation being given. Maybe, because it took the good out of my Friday morning.

I ended up doodling about it in my notebook. Here is the digital version. The irony was too high in this one.




















Also, this.




Ps. If you are offended by this, well. A good sense of humor is a must for getting selected into these premier institutes. Trust me. I know. A random-number-assume-any % of people who have had a good sense of humor got into IIM-A.

Ps. Any resemblance to any person or company in real is completely coincidental. I may have imagined about all this, um the sleeping guy in the pic.

Ps. Used the above disclaimer for the first time in my life. *excited*

Comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment