Wednesday, May 15

Your absence is what I love


This is something I wrote long back. I am letting it out. It is kind of liberating, even though it doesn't mean anything.


You Absence is what I love. 


This is really strange. The time after we fight, the time when we don’t talk, that’s the time I love you the most.  Its when we don't talk, its when I miss you the most. It’s the time I only remember the good memories from before.  It’s the time when I am calm, I am forgiving, I am waiting for you. I know everything will be good.

But then we are back together, we become rude, we became miserable and pathetic.
It's like we think we are through the hard part, and we can behave however we want.

Its funny. We are so strange. We fight with each other because we don’t get to spend time with each other, and end up spending even less time with each other. How is hate inspired by the need of love different? We respect each other, we long for each other when we are not talking, we acknowledge each other’s absence and the loss, we hope for a better time ahead, but when we have each other again, we screw it all up.

Trust me, I am happier when we don’t talk.  I am calmer then. There is this feeling that whatever would come now would be better as we just passed through the worst. Lately, I long for that feeling rather than actually being with you and seeing whether what we hoped for is true or not.  





2 comments:

  1. So true man! This post has a place in my heart now :) It will touch everyone who ever loves or believes in love :) and not to forget - "Love comes with a price" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Thanks for the comment :) This is overwhelming!

    ReplyDelete